Hope For Me Yet

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back To Blogging


I'm going to attempt to blog again. It's going to be really random, because that's how I am!
So lately my life consists of going to work, planning my wedding, and taking care of my dogs and my David. Mom has been in north Mississippi for like 6 weeks volunteering for Alan Nunnelee's campaign for U.S. Representative for the 1st district. So the puppies are totally my responsibility, for the first time ever! It's true what they say, it's a lot of responsibility. David helps me a lot though. He's going to be a good daddy one day :) This weekend I bathed all the dogs, with the help of David, and he combed out Sophie's fur too. She is so soft and fluffy now!
We've been making halloween cupcakes at work. I love the kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment