Hope For Me Yet

Monday, August 17, 2009

David in CO and Kiddies on the Playground

I just got off the phone with David. Sounds like he is having a good time at eMi orientation in CO. Today they played ultimate frisbee after worship and devotion, and it sounds like he's gonna need to get used to the altitude difference! If you haven't already you should check out David's blog and see his adventures in preparing for Africa and being in Colorado this week.
.....................................................................................................................................................................

So my new job is Teacher's Assistant in a 3 year old pre-k class at Oxford University School, a private elementary school here in Oxford. The teachers and administration are all so nice and I like working there so far. The 3 year olds are a challange! But very cute and very fun I must say. I've never spent this much time with 3 year olds and certainly not 10 at a time. They really like play dough and today we fingepainted! They are learning about colors and they got to mix blue and yellow paint to make green. Each child was very excited when theirs worked and actually turned green!!

Here is a quote from one funny 3 year old (with names changed* haha):

"My daddy's name is Bill but I call him Dad. And, and my mommy's name is Cindy but I call her Mom."

I will be sure to post more quotes as they come.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was 3! I love to play with play dough and fingerpaint! Can life get any better than that?! Love ya, babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come back maybe you can come play with us! Love you too sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete