Hope For Me Yet

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My First Blog!

I have never blogged before but have journaled occationally and am really excited about this! The title of my blog is Hope For Me Yet, which comes from a line in a song by Brandon Heath. It's such a positive idea for me because many times I think of how much I lack as a person and how much I want to do in life and the song reminds me that God has a plan for my life and will complete the good work he has started in me...He's not finished with me yet! Such exciting news to me.
I am starting this blog at a time in my life where there are many changes and much pain and much joy all mixed together. Pain because as most people know my father passed away in May. Change because I have moved back to Oxford to live with my mom and attend grad school, and I've also started a new job. Also, my sweet boyfriend David has just left this very morning for a 4 month intership/mission in Africa. Joy because through the change and pain I can still feel God pulling me closer to Him...not all the time, but alot of the time. And that is what gives me hope.

1 comment: